TechgenLabs is one of the leading IT Online Training and Placement organization In USA. ORACLE ESSO Logon Manager111220 and be an expert Training course classes by TechgenLabs with Highly qualified and excellent experienced trainers. We offer Best ORACLE ESSO Logon Manager111220 and be an expert. Our trainers are experts and they have more experience in the real time environment in ORACLE ESSO Logon Manager111220 and be an expert. We provide interactive and effective classes for each and every student. So that you can interact with the faculty and you can clarify your doubts. Our team of well experienced Oracle Esso Logon Manager111220 online trainers with vast real time IT experience in ORACLE ESSO Logon Manager111220 and be an expert is dedicated towards providing quality training. We provide all real time interview questions to the students. We provide recorded videos for future reference in ORACLE ESSO Logon Manager111220 and be an expert is your one stop & Best solution to learn Oracle Esso Logon Manager111220 at your home with flexible Timings. We placed our students in USA, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, South Africa, and Scotland. We provide Oracle Esso Logon Manager111220 interview support and Oracle Esso Logon Manager111220 project support.
ORACLE ESSO Logon Manager111220 and be an expert Course Content
Fundamentals of ESSO
- What is ESSO?
- What are the different components of ESSO?
- What is ESSO Anywhere?
- What is ESSO Password Reset?
- What is ESSO Provisioning Gateway?
- What is ESSO Universal Authentication Manager?
- What is ESSO-Logon Manager?
- Uses of ESSO-LM
- Why do we require ESSO-LM?
- Difference between a thick client and a thin client?
- How does ESSO-LM help an organization?
- Who should implement ESSO-LM?
Components of ESSO-LM
- Administrative Console
- Intelligent Agent Response
- Core (Including Storage)
- Credential Synchronization
- Event Logging
- Miscellaneous Components
Required Softwares (the below softwares will be provided to the students)
- Windows Server System (For Active Directory) – This system will be installed as a Virtual Machine, and will be provided to all the students.
- End User system (Windows 7/8/XP)
- ESSO 126.96.36.199.0 (Latest Release)
- dotNetFramework 4 or above
- Vmware Player/Workstation/Server
- Desktop Logon Client Gmail/Yahoo/Office Communicator
- Installing Active Directory
- Installing dotNetFramework
- Installing ESSO Admin Console
- Installing LM-Agent
- Installing and configuring Trace Logger (For Debugging)
- Navigating the Administration Console
- Configuring a directory server as the repository
- Creating a container in a directory server through Admin Console
- Global Agent Settings
Template & Form Creation
- How to create a template for Logon
- Creating a form for Windows Application
- List of default Templates for commonly used Windows Apps
- Creating a form for Web Application
- List of default Templates for commonly used Web Apps
- Creating a form for Host/MainFrame Application
- Adding forms to a template
Process of detecting fields on a form
- How ESSO detects the fields and windows
- Creating forms using control-IDs
- Creating forms using Send-Keys
- Password Change
- Shared Accounts
- Delegated Credentials
- Understanding the template XML
- Creating a Password Change Form
- Creating and publishing a password policy
- Resetting a password of a user through ESSO
LM – Agent
- Starting/Stopping/Pausing the LM-Agent
- Adding a published template into an agent
Testing the Logon
- Publishing the template to repository
- Exporting the templates to the LM-Agents
- Entering the credentials for a template
- Changing credentials for a template
- Accessing the Logon form and logging using ESSO
- Generating a customized msi.