TechgenLabs is one of the leading IT online Training and Placements Orgnization in USA. SAP BOBI Online Training classes by TechgenLabs with highly qualified and excellent experienced trainers. Our trainers are experts and they have more experience in the realtime environment in SAP BOBI online training. We provide interactive and effective training for our student. So that you can interact with the faculty to clarify your doubts. Our team of well experienced SAP BOBI online trainers with vast real time IT experience in SAP BOBI Online Training is dedicated towards providing quality training in SAP BOBI Online Training. We provide all real time interview questions to the students. We will provide recorded videos and material for future reference. SAP BOBI Online Training is your one stop & Best solution to learn at your home with flexible timings. We placed our students in USA, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, South Africa, and Scotland. We provide SAP BOBI interview support and project support.
SAP BOBI Online Training Course Content
BO 4.0 Architecture
- Architectural overview
- Client tier components
- Application tier components
- Intelligence tier
- Data tier
- Security management
- Information flow
Information Design Tool
- Building the SAP Universe from BEX QUERY and NON SAP Universe from ORACLE and MS SQL SERVER.
- Creating the Dimension Objects
- Creating the measure objects.
- Resolving loops in universe.
- Resolving SQL traps.
- Using list of values
- Applying Restrictions on objects.
- Using @functions with objects.
- Using Hierarchies
- Deriving Tables and Indexes.
- Working with Aggregate Awareness.
- Designing Advanced Objects
- Creating predefined condition Lovs and Joins.
- Securing the universe.
- Implementing Universe
- life cycle mgmt, maintaining and optimizing the universe, Creating Universe from other data sources.
- SAP BO Online Training
- Understanding the concepts of web intelligence.
- Create web intelligence documents with queries.
- Restricting data returned by a query
- Design a report
- Enhance the presentation of data in reports
- Format report.
- Calculate data with Formulas and variables
Use multiple data sources
- Analyze data.
- Manage and share web intelligence documents Use multiple data sources.
- Analyze data.
- Work with advanced query techniques.
- Work with calculation context.
- Creating formulas with character and date string functions.
- Creating hyperlinks and additional Reporting techniques.
Crystal Report 2011:
- history, Architecture, flow of data.
- Different methods in report designing
- Generating Report from Non SAP data.
- Generating Report from SAP Data.
- Generating report from BO Universe, repository (BVM), OLAP cube report.
- Different sections Available in Crystal reports.
- Using section expert.
- Using select expert.
- Creating list of values and cascading lovs by using BVM.
- Using report templates.
- Creating the formulas
- Building the parameterized reports.
- Summarized data with cross tab.
- Adding hyper linking
- Creating sub report.
- Saving the report to Bo enterprise.
- Exporting the Report in different formats.
- Scheduling the crystal reports to the server.
- Publishing the crystal reportsto the server and by using publishing Wizard.
Crystal Enterprise 4.0
- Key Concepts
- Getting Started
- Connecting to Data Sources
- Working with Charts
- Working with Tables and Crosstabs
- Selecting, Sorting, Grouping, and Summarizing Data
- Setting up Interactive Elements
- Working with Formulas
- Working with Sub reports
- Applying Formatting
- Distributing Output
- SAP BOBJ XCelsius overview.
- SAP BOBJ XCelsius-Product Versions, Naming Convention.
- SAP BOBJ-Installation & Configuration.SAP BOBJ XCelsius Architecture.
- Dash board using chart components.
- Dash board using container, selector, single value components, Map components, Alerts & Back Ground, Text & Web Connectivity, components, Trend icons, Calendar etc.
- Dynamic Dashboard Design XCelsius Data Manager
- Qaaws _Installation, Configuration Live office –installation, configuration,
- Dashboard Using QaaWs, live office.
Administration Central management console ·
- Understanding Business Objects Enterprise What is Business Objects Enterprise? Working in Info View
- Working in the Central Management Console Business Objects Enterprise Architecture
- Understanding the Business Objects Enterprise architecture Business Objects Enterprise Security Creating users, groups, and folders The Business Objects Enterprise security model
- Guidelines for planning security
- Folder Creation.
- User creation.
- Group Creation.
- Access Level creation.
- Mapping Access level Creation.
- Mapping Group User.
- Report Registration and Scheduling, calendar.
- Publishing using publishing Wizard.
- Migration concepts.
- Import wizard concepts.
- Understanding objects migration.
- Understanding user and group migration.
- Migration planning and assessment.
- Migration with the import wizard.
Overview of CCM:
- Central Configuration Management
- Overview of servers in CCM OLAP Analysis
- Getting started
- Creating workbooks in excel
- Planning analyzing data in excel
- Sharing the data in excel
- Managing Information Space
- Exploring Data
- Working with Exploration View Sets