TechgenLabs is one of the leading IT online Training and Placements Orgnization in USA. SAP MDM Online Training classes by TechgenLabs with highly qualified and excellent experienced trainers. Our trainers are experts and they have more experience in the realtime environment in SAP MDM online training. We provide interactive and effective training for our student. So that you can interact with the faculty to clarify your doubts. Our team of well experienced SAP MDM online trainers with vast real time IT experience in SAP MDM Online Training is dedicated towards providing quality training in SAP MDM Online Training. We provide all real time interview questions to the students. We will provide recorded videos and material for future reference. SAP MDM Online Training is your one stop & Best solution to learn at your home with flexible timings. We placed our students in USA, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, South Africa, and Scotland. We provide SAP MDM interview support and project support.
SAP MDM Online Training Course Content
MDM Application Architecture
- SAP MDM Application Architecture.
- SAP MDM Basic Concepts
MDM Fundamentals and Data Modeling Fundamentals
- MDM Fundamentals and Data modeling Fund metals
Overview of MDM Repository
- Overview of MDM Repository
Mdm Data Modeling and project Preparation
- MDM data modeling and project preparation
MDM Modeling Issues/Solutions
- MDM modeling issues/solutions
EBP – Enterprise Buyer Professional
- About SRM
- EBP Process
- Overview on MM
- Roles in Enterprise Buyer
- EBP Scenarios – Different types
- Roles in EBP Business Scenario
- SRM System Architecture
Introduction to Sap Netweaver Technology
- Starting and stopping MDM console
- Mounting and un Mounting MDM server
- Connecting to MDM server.
- Creating MDM repository.
- Creating Different Tables.
- Creating Different Fields.
- Working with users, roles, remote system and ports.
MDM Data Manager
- Working with five different modes.
- CURD operations
- Search techniques
- Assignments and validations
- Protect, checking and checkout.
- Qualified table
- Hierarchy table
- Taxonomy table
MDM Import Manager
- Importing different source data(Excel, Access and xml)
- Importing from multiple tables
- Different operations on source table.
- Source mapping and value mapping.
- Matching of records.
- Creating Maps
- Using created Maps
- Syndicating single table data
- Syndicating data with external source
- Syndication data to XML and Flat source
- Creating custom fields.
- Working with MAPs
- Working with Import Server
- Working with Syndicate Server