TechgenLabs is one of the leading IT online Training and Placements Organization in USA. SAP MM Online Training classes by TechgenLabs with highly qualified and excellent experienced trainers. Our trainers are experts and they have more experience in the real time environment in SAP MM online training. We provide interactive and effective training for our student. So that you can interact with the faculty to clarify your doubts. Our team of well experienced SAP MM online trainers with vast real time IT experience in SAP MM Online Training is dedicated towards providing quality training in SAP MM Online Training. We provide all real time interview questions to the students. We will provide recorded videos and material for future reference. SAP MM Online Training is your one stop & Best solution to learn at your home with flexible timings. We placed our students in USA, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, South Africa, and Scotland. We provide SAP MM interview support and project support.
SAP MM Online Training Course Content
- Introduction to Materials Management, ERP, SAP R/3 & SAP MM
- SAP MM Basic Concepts
- Overview of SAP MM
- integration with other modules in SAP
- Definition and assignment of organization elements-Plant, Storage location, purchase organization and purchase group-Relation between organization elements (Organization Structure)
- Importance of master data in purchasing
- Material Type – Types of Material Type, impact and control functions of material master, number range, price control, value and quantity updating and type of procurement
- Material groups
- Material Master-Creation, change and delete Material master.
- Vendor Account Group: impact and control functions of Vendor master, number ranges, one time vendor.
- Vendor Master-Creation, change and delete Vendor master
- Service master- Creation, change and delete Service master
- Batch Management
- Document type, item category and account assignment category.
- Mater Data in Purchasing – Purchase Info Records and Source lists.
- Handling Purchasing Documents- Purchase Requisitions, RFQs, Quotations and Purchase Orders in SAP
- Source determination, source of supply
- Outline agreements- Contracts and Schedule Agreements
- Procurement of stock, consumable, assets (Capital) items and external services
- Procurement of Special Stock – Stock transfer, Subcontracting, Pipeline and Consignment items
- Stock Transport Order, Subcontracting order and Consignment Purchase Orders
- Automatic purchase orders
- Output Determination of Purchasing Documents – Handling messages (output control).
- Release (Approval) Procedure of Purchasing Documents-with classification, class, characteristics, release group, release code, release indicator and release strategy
- Pricing procedures in Purchasing –Price determination, Condition Types, Access Sequence, Calculation schema, schema determination
- Partner Functions- Main Vendor, Invoice party, Ordering Agency and Goods Supplier
- Goods Receipts, goods issues, transfer postings and stock transfers, material documents and accounting documents, Reservations, stock types, message determination.
- Movement Types
- Special Stocks – Subcontracting, consignment, Returnable Transport Packing and Pipeline
- Stock Transfer/Transport- one step, two step, with stock transport order, with and with outSD route and with billing
- Physical Inventory- physical inventory procedure, cycle counting, inventory sampling.
Valuation and Account Determination
- Material Valuation, Split valuation, Value and quantity updating, chart of accounts valuation area, valuation control, valuation grouping code, valuation classes, account category reference, account grouping for movement types, configuration of automatic postings
Logistics Invoice Verification
- Incoming Invoice-Invoice Verification, Logistics Invoice verification, Posting an Invoice- with reference to purchase order, goods receipt and account assignment and blanket purchase orders, account movements, price control, enter, post taxes and discounts, invoice parking, invoice block-Types of variance, price variance, quantity variance, blocking due to quality, blocking, due to amount tolerances, blocking manually, stochastic blocking.
- Handling planned and unplanned delivery costs.
- Subsequent debits/credits. Credit memo and reversing invoices in invoice verification
- Invoice Reduction, Consignment and pipeline settlements, ERS
- Message determination
External Service Management
- Procurement of external services, service master, service specification, standard service catalogs, service entry sheets.
Consumption based Planning
- Basics, BOM, MRP Data in Material Master, lot-size calculation, MRP procedure –Consumption Based Planning, reorder point planning-manual, automatic, and MRP types.
Reporting in SAP
- Purpose, selection criteria, output format, SAP standard and customized reports
CIN (Country India Version)
- Tax procedures-formula based procedure, condition based procedures, excise registers, excise groups, serial groups, plant and company code settings, chapter IDs, Tax codes, Master data maintenance.
Ware House Management
- Introduction, overview of WM, basic functions, stock management, organization, definition and assignment of warehouse, storage types, storage sections, and storage bins.
- Transfer requirements, transfer orders, put away, picking scenarios, transfer of stock with in bins and bin to bin.
Real Time/Project Training
- Real time scenarios
- Complexities faced in the implementation
- Support Tickets or Real time Errors
- CV Preparation