TechgenLabs is one of the leading IT online Training and Placements Organisation in USA. SAP SCM Online Training classes by TechgenLabs with highly qualified and excellent experienced trainers. Our trainers are experts and they have more experience in the real time environment in SAP SCM online training. We provide interactive and effective training for our student. So that you can interact with the faculty to clarify your doubts. Our team of well experienced SAP SCM online trainers with vast real time IT experience in SAP SCM Online Training is dedicated towards providing quality training in SAP SCM Online Training. We provide all real time interview questions to the students. We will provide recorded videos and material for future reference. SAP SCM Online Training is your one stop & Best solution to learn at your home with flexible timings. We placed our students in USA, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, South Africa, and Scotland. We provide SAP SCM interview support and project support.
SAP SCM Online Training Course Content
Concept and Objectives
- What do we mean by Supply Chain Management?
- Logistics through the ages.
- Different views on the supply chain.
- What is new within about Supply Chain.
- Defining the position of Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management: A vision.
- Elements of Supply Chain Management.
- Objectives and Opportunities.
Systems and Architectures
- IT-Based Approaches.
- Principles of ERP.
- Supply Chain Planning Tools.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- System architectures.
- Internet Basics.
- SCM Tools offered by SAP.
- Sales Force Automation (SFA).
- Business Information Warehouse (BW).
- Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO).
- APO in Business Processes.
- Demand planning.
- Supply Network Planning and PP-DS.
- Supply Chain Cockpit.
Supply Chain Projects
- Industries and Supply Chain Management.
- Methodical Approaches
- Performance Measurement.
- Specific Industries.
- Hi-Tech and Electronics.
- Automotive Industry.
- Consumer Goods and Commerce.
- Logistics Services.
- SCM – a Case History of Success.