TechgenLabs is one of the leading IT online Training and Placements Orgnization in USA. SAS Business Intelligence Online Training classes by TechgenLabs with highly qualified and excellent experienced trainers. Our trainers are experts and they have more experience in the realtime environment in SAS Business Intelligence online training. We provide interactive and effective training for our student. So that you can interact with the faculty to clarify your doubts. Our team of well experienced SAS Business Intelligence online trainers with vast real time IT experience in SAS Business Intelligence Online Training is dedicated towards providing quality training in SAS Business Intelligence Online Training. We provide all real time interview questions to the students. We will provide recorded videos and material for future reference. SAS Business Intelligence Online Training is your one stop & Best solution to learn at your home with flexible timings. We placed our students in USA, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, South Africa, and Scotland. We provide SAS Business Intelligence interview support and project support.
Sas Business Intelligence Online Training Course Content
Business User Reporting Applications
- Use the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office.
- Use SAS Web Report Studio.
- Use SAS Information Delivery Portal.
Advanced Reporting Techniques and Roles
- Modify an existing SAS Information Map.
- Create a New SAS BI Dashboard Indicator.
- Create data sources for reporting and analysis.
- Interpret permissions and file structures defined in metadata by the platform administrator.
Creating Information Maps
- Utilize different data sources.
- Use filters and the prompting framework to dynamically subset data.
- Create prefilters to subset the information map data.
Building a SAS BI Dashboard Application
- Build SAS BI Dashboard Components.
- Build advanced SAS BI Dashboard Components.
Building Stored Processes
- Create a stored process from a SAS Enterprise Guide Project.
- Create a stored process from a SAS Program.
- Add prompts to a stored process.
- Create a stored process to provide a dynamic data source.
- Define the macro variables generated for each prompt type.
Utilizing Advanced Techniques with SAS Reports
- Build advanced reports with SAS Web Report Studio.
- Create and use SAS report templates.
- Link reports in SAS Web Report Studio.
- Schedule and distributing SAS Reports.
- Build SAS reports with SAS Enterprise Guide.
- Create shared prompts.
Utilizing Multidimensional (OLAP) Data Sources
- Apply Online Analytical Processing concepts.
- Build an OLAP cube with SAS OLAP Cube Studio.
- Build an information map from a SAS OLAP Cube.
The Environment Metadata
- Describe the metadata created and used by the SAS Platform.