TechgenLabs is one of the leading IT online Training and Placements Organization in USA. Service Cloud Online Training classes by TechgenLabs with highly qualified and excellent experienced trainers. Our trainers are experts and they have more experience in the real time environment in Service Cloud online training. We provide interactive and effective training for our student. So that you can interact with the faculty to clarify your doubts. Our team of well experienced Service Cloud online trainers with vast real time IT experience in Service Cloud Online Training is dedicated towards providing quality training in Service Cloud Online Training. We provide all real time interview questions to the students. We will provide recorded videos and material for future reference. Service Cloud Online Training is your one stop & Best solution to learn at your home with flexible timings. We placed our students in USA, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, South Africa, and Scotland. We provide Service Cloud interview support and project support.
Service Cloud Online Training Course Content
- Explain the factors that influence key contact center metrics, KPIs, and business challenges.
- Explain the uses cases, costs and benefits for different interaction channels.
- Identify challenges and considerations for business continuity in the contact center.
- Compare and contrast the different types of contact centers and their business drivers.
- Identify the core tenets of KCS.
- Describe how various components of a contact center can solve different business challenges
- Given a scenario, determine how to facilitate a successful consulting engagement
- Given a scenario, determine appropriate contact center deployment strategies
Service Cloud Solution Design
- Given a scenario, analyze customer requirements to determine an appropriate solution design considering capabilities, limitations and design trade-offs
- Distinguish when it is appropriate to include custom application development or third-party applications
- Distinguish the key components that contribute to performance optimization within a design
- Describe the user experience requirements that can be solved by the Salesforce Console for Service
- Explain the knowledge article lifecycle including creation, publishing, consumption, and feedback.
- Given business process requirements, determine the appropriate approach to manage Knowledge adoption and maintenance
- Compare and contrast Files, Content, Solutions, and Knowledge.
- Given a set of requirements, determine how to configure data categories, article types, and publishing workflow
- Distinguish the key factors to consider when designing a Knowledge data migration strategy.
- Describe the use cases and functionality for each interaction channel including mobile, phone, email, web, chat and social media
- Differentiate between the available email-to-case and web-to-case solutions and explain how to configure each
- Explain the Open CTI features, architecture, and implications
- Given a set of requirements, recommend the appropriate Communities solution
- Explain the design considerations and best practices when configuring an interaction channel solution
- Given a set of requirements, design a case management solution from case creation to closure including case assignment, case escalation, case resolution, and case disposition.
- Describe the relationships between cases and other areas such as assets, entitlements, Communities, Live Agent, and Knowledge
- Given a set of KPIs, determine the appropriate case management solution
- Identify use cases for Chatter, Chatter Answers and Case Feed within case management
- Explain the capabilities, use cases, and how to configure the service entitlements in Salesforce
- Explain the use cases, capabilities and limitations of Visual Workflow pertinent to case management
- Identify capabilities for managing cases using social media
Contact Center Analytics
- Given a set of desired metrics, determine the appropriate reporting solution taking into account data sources, data volume, and various contact center technologies
- Given a scenario, evaluate the considerations when designing reports and dashboards to serve different stakeholders (agents, supervisors, managers, executives)
- Given a scenario, recommend appropriate strategies to measure adoption given customer size, implementation design, and required metrics
Integration and Data Management
- Given a scenario, analyze the implications and design considerations of large data and transaction volumes.
- Explain the use cases and considerations common to contact center integration patterns.
- Explain the use cases and considerations for data migration and data quality